Universal car decoder 1,2Volt and 2.4 NiMH batteries.
Note: IR LEDs and photo transistors have to be ordered separately!
DC-Car Decoder with integrated voltage converter and IR receiver
DC07-SI 1,2Volt, 2.4 volts or 3.6 volts (using a switching diode 1N4001), output 5 volts.
Dimensions: 10x15mm and 3mm thick
The wiring diagrams can be found here: Aansluitingen.pdf
This decoder has the following components on board:
- Infrared receiver
- Anti Collision System
- Short and long DCC addresses and 1-126 128-9999
- All functions programmable through CVs
- Managing the charge status of the batteries
- Control of 2 servos
- Control of:
Blue lights and the main lighting through sensors on the vehicle
Direction indicators, emergency lights, lighting, speed etc. with DCC digital system using infrared LEDs.
Direction indicators, emergency lights, lighting, speed etc. without DCC digital system by means universal function module SW.
- Bus and fire automatics by means of two magnets in the roadway
- Bus can be installed right or left of the lane
- Long distance IR control with a range of 5-8 meters by optional receiver LCIR
- Shunt resistor for most LEDs on the PCB present
- Anti Collision System can be switched off
- Recognizing the reed contact can be disabled.
- 2 Flashing lights (must be equipped with a exteren resistance!)
- Flashing lights can be set to double flash
- The rotational frequency for the beacons are programmer bar (CV value or random)
- 2 Light Output (Light 1 and 2 separately switchable)
- 3 Multi function outputs:
MF1 = Licht4 or a servo (CV20, only with 3.7V battery)
MF4 = Hall sensor or switching output (CV111, series resistor required!)
MF5 = IR confirmations or switching output (CV25, series resistor required!)
- Control of 2 servos
- Continuous lighting for stand models switchable via CV24
F0 Light 1+ tail light
F1 Left turn signal
F2 Rightturn signal
F1 + F2 Alarm lights
F3 ON / OFF phototransistors. With CV 19 = 4: IR LEDs behind also ON / OFF
F4 Reed contact ON / OFF
F5 Flashing lights
F7 Light 2
F8 MF 2 / MF 1 Light 3 and Light 4 (if CV 20 = 8 + 0 is set) or Light 3 (if CV 20 = 8)
F9 MF 1 Light 4 (if CV 20 = 8)
F10 MF 3 (as set with CV 27)
F11 MF 4 (as set with CV 111)
F12 MF 5 (as set with CV 25)
F13 Anti-collision system rear (IR LEDs) ON / OFF