This is the smallest DC Car decoder, dimensions only 7 mm x 15 mm !!
This DC-Car decoder has built-in IR receiver and is suitable for 3.6 - 5 Volt batteries.
This decoder has the following components on board:
- Infrared receiver
- Anti Collision System
- Short and long DCC address 1-126 and 128-9999
- All functions programmable through CVs
- Watching the charge status of the batteries
- Control of one servo
- Control of:
- Beacon and the main lighting through sensors on the vehicle
- Direction indicators, emergency lights, lighting, speed, etc. with DCC digital control using infrared LEDs.
- Direction indicators, emergency lights, lighting, speed etc. without DCC command station by means the universal function module SW.
- Automatic bus and fire brigade by means of two magnets in the roadway
- Bus can be applied to the right or left of the lane
- Long distance IR control with a range of 5-8 meters
- On board resistors for most LEDs
- Anti Collision System shutoff
- The recognition of the reed contact can be switched off.
- 2 Flashing lights (must be equipped with a exteren resistance!)
- Flashing lights can be set to double flash
- The rotational frequency of the beacons are programable (CV value or random)
- 2 Light Output (Light 1 and 2 separately switchable)
- 3 Multi fuctie outputs
- Control of 1 Servo - MF1 = Licht4 or a servo (CV20, only with 3.7V battery) - MF4 = Hall sensor or switching output (CV111, series resistor needed!) - MF5 = IR feedback or switching output (CV25, series resistor needed !)
- Continuous lighting for stand models can be controlled via CV24
- The DC08-I is 1/3 smaller than the DC05 / DC07 and therefore very suitable for the smaller vehicle, and N scale.
The wiring diagrams can be found here: Aansluitingen.pdf